Recent work performed for the City of Newberry under our continuing services contract includes:
- SW 15th Avenue Roadway Improvements: including realignment, travel lanes, sidewalk, stormwater retention, a traffic circle, angled parking, and electric relocation.
- Survey & Conceptual Design for NW 260th Street Improvements
- Engineering & Surveying for Seaboard Drive Road Improvements: eda engineers provided schematic design of multiple roadway cross-sections, and eda planners provided land planning services including assistance in designing and preparing conceptual plans for Seaboard Drive roadway improvements and development plans for adjacent properties.
- Mapping of Downtown Overlay: eda planners oversaw the preparation of multiple CRA district maps prepared in GIS for the City of Newberry. This scope included coordination with city staff regarding map limits and related issues.
- Planning Services for Fairgrounds Property: eda planners worked closely with the City Manager and Planning Director to prepare reports, exhibits, and presentation materials related to the City’s efforts to attract and locate the county fairgrounds to one of multiple sites in the City of Newberry.
- Surveying of the City of Newberry Municipal Building and City Hall Building to be used for conceptual plans and future engineering design.